Customised resources designed and developed to support learning and development.
Resource development services include:
- Learner resources
- Trainer guides
- Professional development materials
- Learning and assessment strategies
- Assessment tools
- Recognition of Prior Learning tools
Integrated quality systems developed and implemented to meet identified industry standards.
- Documenting organisational policies and procedures
- Developing staff manuals and client manuals
- Reviewing and streamlining processes
- Implementing document control and record control procedures
- Conducting quality audits
- Staff training and support
Targeted research projects.
Research processes include:
- Identifying and consulting with stakeholders
- Analysing literature
- Collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Writing case studies and preparing comprehensive reports.
Areas of research include:
- Adult numeracy
- Skills shortages and skills gaps
- Access and equity
- Workforce development